So I had a perfect paper all picked out for our mulitmodal revision project.
It is a piece I wrote for a Political Science course a couple semesters ago, on the topic of horse slaughter...I know, it sounds iffy, but withhold judgement til further reading!
Ran into a slight roadblock though....I don't actually have the paper. I professor from last semester has the only hard copy I possessed. And currently, said professor cannot find it.
Which blows. Like, a lot.
When my previous computer took an enormous crap last semester I lost several files - the digital copy of this paper among them.
However, I'm not giving up hope. The paper is being searched for as I type and will hopefully be in my possession within time to complete this assignment to instructor satisfaction.
All the above also means I don't have much to show for assignment show and tell day. So that's a bummer man.
BUT! If I do get to use this paper I'm going to rework it utilizing lots of video clips and perhaps even voice-overs along with text.
I remember this paper! I think that it would be a a great topic to publish digitally; the numbers and statistics you had would illustrate your point much better!
ReplyDeleteI think the video and voice-overs would really bring this paper together really nice for everyone to understand the topic a whole lot better.
ReplyDeleteDon't wait too long with the search....
ReplyDelete