Wednesday, October 5, 2016



371 Multi-modal Project – NOTES


  • ·         Paper to be revised – One I wrote for political science several semesters ago. Horse Slaughter – Why the ban of horse slaughter plants in the US is actually creating a larger animal rights issue. Fact – data – opinion – everything is already present in the paper- it just needs to be shifted to multi-modal. Getting a delayed start on it since the actual paper isn’t in my possession yet, but it won’t take long once I get going. I have portions of the paper in a digital form so I’m working from those for now.

  • ·         Take original text and turn that into voice-over that will coincide with images and video highlighting what is discussed in the text.

  • ·         Actual text overlaid on some images

  • ·         Utilize an online movie maker of some kind, not yet chosen

  • ·         Powerful and visceral topic, be careful about not choosing footage that is TOO graphic or upsetting, but enough to make the point.


1 comment:

  1. Are you putting too much stock in the idea that you'll track down the paper? It sounds like you might be.

    ReplyDelete